Tuesday 5 April 2011

Confessions of an old phone.

You know it's probably about time to get a new phone when you need tape to help it charge.




7 years and counting...

It's serving me well.

I will get an iphone when I get out of my overdraft, don't worry, I'm not a technophobe or anything, I just don't have a craving to have Facebook or Angry Birds on my phone or need to have the latest model of something. I like the fact that texting and calling is all I need. I can take photos and videos, but it's lame quality and I actually do have the internet on it - but it's more of a homepage that goes "You're on the internet!" rather than do anything else when you access it.

And as many of my friends can tell you, it saved me from getting mugged once. Thugs have standards too man!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate