Friday 28 January 2011

Memory Lane.

I was purging through my iPhoto library earlier to make more room for my current projects and I couldn't help but come across a bunch of photos of when me and the guys lived in the infamous 'Studio 65'. Below are some of my favourites that bring back funny memories or events that happened during our 2 year residence there.
Leo in Maz's room, for some reason that day a strange smell was coming from Maz's wall. The mystery was never solved.

The time we quarantined Leo in his room. 

This was after one of the first times we ever did the Jumbo Chicken Challenge at The Montague Arms in New Cross. This place is epic for Sunday Roasts, I couldn't recommend it any higher. I'm pretty sure Maz finished off someone else's plate too, that cheeky rascal.

This was an exhibition Leo, Maz and I held in our garden for one of our projects. It looked brilliant at the end of it after a lot of hard work. I remember Maz got a better mark than me and Leo by 1% even though it was a group project. Clear favouritism.

On the same night 'Dimitri' (aka Mikee Reed) was our performing artist for the eve by playing a saw. Yep.

Myself and Adam chilling on our roof when I was recording timelapses for my 'Consume' project. Lovely little cotch to chill on a summers day.


GOT MA MEAT N BREAD. WHA ELSE A GUY NEED? The night Leo and I made our own burgers. They were amazing.

Leo and Tim Bott chilling on my bed in the summer. Think this was the morning after a party we all went to in New Cross. HAVIN' A GOSS!

Everyone loves my bed. Leo, Maz and Adam. Not sure what was going on here but it sure wasn't the only time we were huddled round a laptop.

Yeah... don't think Leo ever knew about this! (Hi Leo) We nicked one of his descriptive tags from our end of year exhibition and placed it on a toilet. That's how we roll.

Classic Jon smile.

Keir in my room in between takes for the film noir I shot for my third year project.



Tar Tar For Now

Jamie





4 comments:

  1. Jamie that actually MADE my day. Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Tilly! Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a plan for "Studio 65", I will let you know more about in three weeks time. I need to do some research and some planning.

    ReplyDelete

Translate