Friday 21 January 2011

WHAD DA HELL IS BROCCOLI ANYWAYS?

Latest  - another week done and dusted at One Little Indian Records, I'm getting used to it more and more and settling in which is great. I'm getting better at the HTMLing as well, which initially I didn't like but I understand it a lot more now, at the end of the day it's a great skill to have on board as a Designer so it can only serve me well. 


AVA music vid is coming along bit by bit, I've done just over 1/3 of the scenes, (definitely the easier scenes) from now on it's gonna take a little while longer to do these detailed scenes - one includes the band in 'vulture' form running into a forest, another jumping into water.


Some other news too, it looks like I have another 3 month internship lined up after this one I'm currently doing! I'll say more once it's been confirmed.


And HEY look at THIS!


Free coloured 7" vinyl from work. Lovely jubbley. If only I had a vinyl playing machine (?) to play it on, but for now, it will do a great job spinning on the nib of a pencil for me while I 'sing' the songs. Yeah!


In relation to the title of this post, I've been told I'm a bit late on this one but if you haven't seen it already, it's the funniest video I've seen in ages:







See YA!


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate