Friday 29 April 2011

Aloha!

Bit of catch up blog:


Got a part time job at 'For Art's Sake' in Ealing, a nice little art shop where we take orders for framing and mounting as well as selling prints and ceramics. It's a cool little job, I've done a couple of shifts already, I'm learning and picking things up each time, so glad to have my money worry lifted.


As well as this I started a new internship at CHK Design, near London Fields. A small team of about 6 of us in this enormous warehouse shared by other companies/freelancers. It's incredibly friendly and I feel I've settled in only after 4 days of working there.


65 is still growing, we're working on the same 2 projects at the moment, some very interesting results with the Avenge Vulture Attack Videos! Stay tuned for that. But more importantly we have a REAL website (under construction) but it exists! GO HERE


I also designed gig tickets and a poster/flyer recently for the band The Heist, for their upcoming album launch on Sunday. Check it.








(Cheers to Pique for the photo)

I also feel this video should get more exposure, it's so funny, made by Mr funny man Alex Cruden:




So yeah catch you lot soon, I'll try and do more frequent posts I promise!


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate