Friday 10 December 2010

Paper fun.

Paper update! I did this a while ago but you know how much of a silly billy I am, I forgot to upload it. 
The concept behind this one was, well, nothing. I intentionally forced myself to not concentrate or be inspired by anything and be distracted as I drew this (If this sounds like a contradictory idea, that's up to you). I just wanted it to be a complete random mess and see what the result would be.



I don't think it represents anything.
Maybe I really crave Spirographs.
Probably that.
Actually, yes!
Ha I dunno, if this does in fact represent my sub-conscious, and you are a budding psycho-analyst, I would be really interested to hear from you. Even if you're not one for that matter, I would be interested to hear an interpretation all the same.
Saying that, I'm expecting someone to message me with "Well, with the evidence provided it means you have issu-GAAAAAAAAAAAY!" 


Hur hur hur.


Toodles.


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate