Friday 17 December 2010

Birthday present.

Hey guys,


This has been a bit of a 'work in progress' if you will. Let me explain, on the 24th September I went out for some birthday drinks, (my real birthday is 27th September. Hinty hint hint) went to pub, (where I thought my friends kindly bought me 2 pints, little to my knowledge they put a shot of white rum into each of them. Cheers guys! Gah.) then we went to a gig then onto the Electric Ballroom in Camden.
By this point you can imagine I was rather squiffy. Well, my good friend Adam persuaded me to go moshing to this 'rockin' song - I forget which, my own voice sounded 'rockin' at this point. So, I get well into the ol' moshing-a-roo, it was rather fun but then out of nowhere - BAM! As I was turning round in momentum to said moshing, I smacked my foreheard, into this HUGE Irish MAN mouth, but to be more precise, his tooth.
I was left with a bit of a Harry Potter-esque scar on me noggin. Bleeding only a bit. I felt fine, everyone wanted to have a butchers though and make sure I was alright (thanks to Louis and Laila in particular).
It was rather a surreal experience having people looking at your forehead, then shuffling away for the next lot of customers to see. I was like an attraction at the Zoo. But anywho, I documented the healing process as I didn't get stitches (We would of, we went A&E but we waited for 3 hours, when we were the only ones there! Ridiculous.)
So yeah, it's a grand total of 84 days, I took a photo nearly everyday, but you get the jist. 


Enjoy!


Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate