Friday 23 March 2012

For Arts Sake - Mothers Day A-board.

Forgot about this, I designed this A-board promotion at the gallery I work at for a couple of weeks leading up to Mothers Day. I went for 50's kinda vibe as that's a fairly stylish look in at the moment and the fact we have a lot of tea-sets/cups in the shop itself works for this. This isn't something I'd normally do but I quite like it, it's fairly basic and by no means a groundbreaking, unique piece of design but I think it fits for the purpose of attracting more customers very well. Apparently when I wasn't working, a couple of Japanese tourists were standing by it and taking photos of it. On the same day a woman came in and asked if she could buy the actual poster (!) the gallery didn't sell it to her (but they should have). Bit annoyed I didn't take a photo of it sat outside but ah well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate