Sunday 3 October 2010

'What's going on 'ere?'


This was another T-shirt design I wanted to do, took me quite a while. I have to say as well, doing this digitally was so much easier. I was able to shrink down the sheriff character very easily as originally I did him really big and realized that it didn't look that great. But yeah I'm pleased with the amount of effort I put into this, feels very rewarding! I've been experimenting more and more with my little characters, giving them hair and facial hair in particular, this is solely to give them a personable quality but still hold the principle idea that everyone is the same etc.

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I think hand drawn work converted into the digital medium is the way forward, old chum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Maz, I used to be really dismissive about it but it really does make things a whole lot easier! Don't get me wrong I still think non-digital hand drawn is applicable, but just like you say, digital is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete

Translate