Thursday 28 October 2010

I went walkin' with Ma.





This was about 2 weeks ago, we took a long walk down the Thames from Elthorne Park to Brentford lock, it was a nice crisp autumny morning, you know the one where it's not freezing but you feel your face pores have awoken. Deep cleanse. It was a really good walk although I was quite knackered when we settled down for a coffee, it was as if I hadn't ever walked before. On our quest we came across this abandoned warehouse, Mum said it used to be part of a bigger building that they've got rid of due to it's lack of activity - think it was kind of a storage/loading bay from what I remember? It was really unlike anything I've seen before, this huge sheltered space, sheltering water, there was something really eerie about it. I liked it. It made me think of all the potential film shots you could do round here, atmospheric for sure. I love the photo of the twisted metal, how on earth did it get like that? 
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate