Monday 1 November 2010

Went to Brighton, forgot I went, took some photos, here they are.











I forgot all about these photos, think I went just under a month ago. Dad was visiting a client about some print job so myself and Ma thought we'd join along for a day trip and plus we would get a chance to meet up with Matthew's (That's my younger brother, currently studying for a year in Spain incase you didn't know, how nice and informative of me eh) girlfriend Faye for a spot of Wagamamamamamama.
Lovely trip, I really like Brighton, I could see myself living there if I don't end up living in the big smoke. Lots of nice small shops and pubs, came across this little music shop where I got 2 relatively newish albums by Grizzly Bear for a tenner overall. Win. Took a few snaps along the seafront, it was a really grey and undercast day so I messed around with the exposure and aperture on my camera with some okay results - not blog worthy but a nice exercise for me. 
Note to self, should visit again soon.


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate