Tuesday 26 March 2013

Business cards.

Made me some new business cards. 






It was important for me to not only give a taster of what I do but not give too much away too. You want people to be intrigued and have a look at the sites you've carefully considered to put down on your business card - I was really attempted to put more info down. 
Another important factor for me personally at least was to communicate that I specialize in hand drawn and hand made work. I printed all of these and cut them down to size myself, (there was a lot of trial and error) with the artwork used being straight from my sketchbook. 
As well as this, the choice of stock was very important. I intentionally went for a very robust and textured acid free cartridge paper (300gsm), you'd be surprised by how much your fingers can make a first impression. Like, imagine a very glossy finish, with a very thin stock, you would instantly get a different vibe about that person, no?
Anyway, pretty happy with the results. Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate