Tuesday 1 June 2010

Farewell, old faithful.





Well it had to happen at some point. My beloved, near God like, faithful, awesome leather jacket, that matched any outfit and could go to any occasion, has passed on. It served me well these past 4 years (bloody hell!) even though it wasn't even real leather. The photos show this, the fake leather pealing off piece by piece. Oh and it was originally black, wish I took a 'before' photo 4 years ago to compare it.


I thought to myself, it would be a harsh conclusion to old leathery to chuck him, he needs to be resurrected, better, stronger, faster than before. I removed the sleeves to reveal a leather jacket waistcoat!




Yeah, it may not be as cool, but you never when it may come in handy. One day! If the next fashion trend turns out to be leather waistcoast jackets - which could actually happen, seeing as these two items separately in fashion, particularly for womenswear, are SO in. I could be onto something. You heard it here first.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate