Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tests and stress.

I was pretty annoyed at myself earlier.

I've been searching for work solidly everyday and I'm not giving up anytime soon, I got an email from a guy called Mike who I did a 2 week placement with at Warner Music last December. He asked me if I knew how to use AfterEffects, as this Director needs someone who's familiar with it. Great opportunity right? I couldn't do it as I have never used AfterEffects before, I could of said "Yes! I can do it!" and then fumble about with it, completly wasting their time and resources, so I apologetically turned it down and realized that I need to step my game up. I'm going to teach myself AfterEffects and other Post-programs for moving image.

I played around with this small snippet I took earlier, rendering video on Photoshop, seeing the logistics of how Rotoscoping could be done, even though this is very short and basic, it took a little while longer than anticipated.




So expect to see more soon. Game on!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate