Tuesday 7 September 2010

Bobo Freelancing.

I got an unexpected call from Robyn from 'What Is Bobo' yesterday, asking if I could come in to lend a hand with a project because he's swamped in.

I came in this morning to help with this website 'Kidz Cool It' for which I designed the logo for on my placement a couple of weeks back. The website is based on another website (which I forgot the name of) with the idea of one guy submitting reviews to the newest cinematic releases. This one is different in the sense of that the films are reviewed by children. It's in the early stages of development but apparently it has attracted the interest of Disney already. OoOOoooOOOo I hear you say audience, this could be an exciting opportunity for big old jimbo here.
So today, I made an animation for the logo to be scribbled onto the website and at the intros of each of the videos, it's not LIVE yet but keep your eyes peeled in the next few days.

A nice day doing some animating (when Adobe Flash finally decided to agree with me, the bastard), pocketing £40, with also Robyn saying that any future animating/moving image jobs with this project are mine if I want them. Saaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

TTFN


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate